Career Opportunities in Portland
WITH 2,919 REVIEWS
To view local phone numbers
To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Door Service Today
A Career and A Lifestyle
Learn a trade that will give you lifelong skills to get ahead in life. Garage Door jobs provide a family wage lifestyle and you can actually get ahead in life. No garage door experience is required. You don’t have to have a degree to make over $100K per year. Some of our top techs did not have any garage door experience when they started, and five years later are buying homes and pursuing their hobbies and dreams. Acquire skills that you can take with you if you move or relocate along the way.
A Reliable, Family-Owned Company Where You Matter
Our work family is important to us. We want you to get a good start and we have training program that will show you how to do your job safely and successfully. Even though we are locally owned, we are part of the Precision Door family of franchisees which means that relocation across the county is possible and you have the stability and backing of our large network.
We offer many benefits not typical of a small company- paid time off, great medical and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, prepaid legal, and a retirement savings plan. Most technicians and installers are assigned a company vehicle and take them home.
- Apprentice Installer - no garage door experience required
- Apprentice Technician - no garage door experience required
- Garage Door Technician
- Experienced Garage Door Installer
Typical Responsibilities and Requirements:
- For apprentice positions: One year of customer service or sales experience (no garage door experience needed)
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong attendance record
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- A clean driving record
- Committed to maintaining high-quality standards
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and 75 lbs occasionally
- Mechanical aptitude - good at problem solving